Monday, July 8, 2013

My first blog post.

Ok, so in reality, this is like my 3rd or 4th blog post. I've started several blogs. Then deleted them.
See my theory is, start a blog, than commit to making your life something to blog about. You know? Pushing me out of my comfort zones, and making me do stuff that I would love to read about. It didn't work. But now, I feel like taking a different approach. Because, I kind of like myself. The person that I am right now.

I dropped out of highschool when I ran away from home at 15 with my then, 5 month old infant. I am now 21, that Infant is turning 6 years old in 2 months, and my second child just turned 1 (Yeah yeah yeah, highschool parent cliche blah blah blah, lets move on). I havent yet got my GED, but I've decided to go to law school. So with these big changes that I am soon to hurl myself into, Ive decided to try to document the person I am now. I mean, I'm sarcastic, pretty pessimistic  I have incredibly judgmental thoughts, but I can also be very reflective. I've come so far from the pessimist and judgmental asswhole that I was just a year ago. I look at people in different ways, I have a different appreciation for the Sun and Moon and Earth and stars and places and things. Im on a journey to reach practically unattainable goals, and lose 80 pounds. These are both things that can make you forget who you are, and what you believe in. And If ever I do, I want to be able to look back and find myself again.

I will try my very damnedest to be painfully candid, and to not be ashamed of things I wouldn't want to world to know about me. Because why the eff not?

No comments:

Post a Comment